Sunday, August 24, 2014

Twelve Things God is to Me Guest Post Roy Lessin


Twelve Things God is to Me… Courtesy of  Roy Lessin

08182014.mmitm.mjb
 
God is…
My Tower that never crumbles,

My Light that never flickers,

My Hiding Place that never closes,
 
My Shield that has no flaws or weaknesses,

My Guide who never gets lost on the trail,
 
My Guardian who doesn’t take naps,

My Eternal King whose banner I joyously wave,

My Ocean of Love that never has a low tide,

My Provider whose shelves are never empty,

My Physician who still makes house calls,

My Father who is never too busy to be with His child,

My Creator who knew what He was doing when He made me.

O God, Your ways are holy.
Is there any god as mighty as You?
You are the God of great wonders! Psalm 77:13-14 NLT

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hazel, this was so very encouraging. Thank you for always bringing me a word that uplifts and inspires.

GOD BLESS!