Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Theres Always a Starting Place


My Niece Barbara Cabrera has written a book that will make you cry and laugh. 

You might like to order her book to give to a friend who has suffered abuse.

 

 


There’s Always a Starting Place by Barbara Cabrera


Type:  Paperback

ISBN: 9781629524177

Price:  19.49

 


 


Book Summary


Barbara Cabrera writes about her life growing up and the secret about her mother's choices. From spending quality time with her mom to missing her mom to being disconnected by her, Barbara didn't understand what was happening. More problems followed her mother's decisions and behavior, problems that would follow Barbara around for life. Having her own children and meeting God turned out to be the new start she needed.

 

How to order:  On line for Bargain Sale price:


or 

 
Amazon offers free shipping on orders over $25.

 

 

8 comments:

Floyd said...

I'll keep this one in mind to pass on, Hazel. I guess writing is a family thing for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the
layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?

Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one
nowadays.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this site before
but after reading through some of the post I realized it's
new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!

Anonymous said...

Awesome issues here. I'm very happy to see your post.
Thank you so much and I am looking ahead to contact you.
Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Anonymous said...

This text is invaluable. When can I find out more?

Anonymous said...

You're so interesting! I don't suppose I have read something like
that before. So great to discover somebody with a few original thoughts on this subject matter.
Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website
is something that is required on the web, someone with
a little originality!

Anonymous said...

I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you for your information. The
article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and keep checking
for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most important info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is
ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers